An annual habitation is essential maintenance on a motorhome.
A habitation test consists of:
- Electrical Systems (charging circuit operating correctly / battery condition / Lighting operating / RCD Checked / Electric Step checked / 230v Sockets checked / 12v sockets checked)
- Gas Systems (Hose age & condition checks / Gas Leak Check / Gas Appliances checked)
- Water Systems (Water pumps inspected & Maintenance / Waste water system checked / toilet operation checked)
- Ventilation (Roof lights inspected / Other ventilation sources)
- Fire / Safety (Smoke / Carbon Monoxide alarms tested / Fire Extinguisher checked / Fire Blanket check)
- Bodywork (All Locks & Catches inspected, Doors & Windows inspected / Addons such as Satellite systems, Air Con, Cycle Racks, Ladders etc. inspected / Delamination check / Fixtures & Fittings checked / Blinds & Fly screens checked)
- Damp Test (Damp test carried checking for water ingress)
- Under body visual inspection
Please use our contact form to arrange an appointment.